- Theresia Campbell, President
- Glen Lance, Vice President
- Tim Glover, Director of Food Bank Operations
- TBD, Secretary
- Diana Foster, Treasurer, Fundraising Committee
- Glen Lance, Board of Directors
- Becky Miller, Board of Directors
- Dana Knight, Board of Directors
- Tammy Gifford, Board of Directors
- LaShawnda Rollins, Board of Directors
We would like to extend special thanks to our many friends and donors.
Businesses, Municipalities, and Organizations donating to GCFB in 2019:
Donors of $5,000 or more:
- South Cumberland Community Fund: $9,571
- Grundy County, TN
- Sequatchie Valley Electric Cooperative & Customers (along with canned goods)
Donors of $1,000 or more:
- Town of Altamont, TN
- Adams Family Enterprises (L. Ross)
Donors of $100 or more:
- Towns of Coalmont, TN
- Town of Gruetli-Laager, TN
- Town of Beersheba Springs, TN
- Bonnaroo Music Festival (along with 28,000 lbs. of food)
- Camp Mountain Lake Retreats
Thank you to the Jim Myers family for continued rent-free use of our building.
Thank you to the dozens of other small businesses that made small or indirect/anonymous cash donations to GCFB, or who donated items used as bingo prizes.
Thank you to the parishioners of Christ Church Episcopal of Tracy City for their extremely generous support; and to the Grundy County Family Community Education, Leadership Grundy, Trinity Episcopal Church of Winchester, Laager Methodist Church, Swiss Heritage Day, and Clifftops/Monteagle Town Hall Exercise Groups for their generous donations.
Special thanks to the Monteagle-Sewanee Rotary Club for including GCFB in their annual Hunger Walk.
We are not listing the dozens of families and individuals who donated money, goods, or labor to the GCFB because we know that many would prefer to be left anonymous.
Thank you all. We would not exist without your generosity.
The Grundy County Food Bank is a private, volunteer-operated organization. It is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. It has been granted an exemption from paying State of Tennessee sales tax through June 30, 2024.